In lieu of actually writing a blog post, I will tell you all what is on my mind.
1. AI is serious. Shouldn’t we proceed with caution?
2. My boring history teacher (cannot remember her name) who did not properly convey the absolute awesomeness of Timbuktu.
3. I want to be personal friends of Heather Headley and Elizabeth Tshele, have them in my house sipping some hot beverage and talking.
4. Wishing that the awesome tech in my book was available today.
5. Chocolate. With hazelnut. Nutella.
6. It used to be hard to find African literature from new pens. Not so much anymore! http://flip.it/hTOoe