image by Elijah van der Giessen
I have not honed my twitter writing skill, but I have excuses.
- People on Twitter are meanie-bobeanies sometimes, and I just don’t like the energy that bickering online leaves with me.
- I’m a verbose story teller. Just ask me what I had for breakfast and prepare for a 20 page explanation.
- Finding significant things to say about important writerly events that happen in the World can be exhausting.
- I’m supposed to be writing.
- You can scroll FOREVER on this thing.
I’ve elected to follow a bunch of writers on Twitter in the hope that I can learn from them and find meaningful ways to engage with others and hopefully make some friends.
If you’re all about that twitter life lemme know.